Auto Repair and Sales Deemed Essential
Dear Valued Ourisman Community Member;
Maryland and Virginia have put in effect guidelines requiring many non-essential businesses to close. Transportation, specifically, has been deemed an ESSENTIAL necessity.
In recognition of the importance that your personal vehicle plays in your ability to stay safe and obtain essential services automotive service, repair, sales, supply and parts providers are to stay open.
The first priority for all of us is the health and safety of our families and community. This is top of mind as we modify every part of our operations to ensure that we can more safely deliver the services that may be needed. We want you to know that we are still able to offer these services that the Governor has deemed essential:
- Service your vehicle at our dealerships
- Purchase parts at our dealership
- Purchase a replacement vehicle from us
With the CDC recommendations as our guide, we have put in place several different ways in which to service your needs either “To Go” or curbside at the dealership.
- You can bring your car in or service with curbside drop-off
- You can make an appointment for our contactless valet and have your vehicle picked up and delivered to you home
- You can make a night drop appointment and leave your car for service 24hrs a day
- You can come to our dealership to replace your vehicle with a new or used vehicle
- You can arrange for us to bring you a contactless test drive at the place of your choosing
- You can buy a car without coming into the dealership at all. We will bring a car and paperwork to you for a “To Go” delivery at the place of your choosing
- You can order a part from us and we can ship it to you, mail it, deliver it or prepare it for in store pick up
During these extraordinary times, we want to increase the level of convenience and service that we are providing to our community while at the same time doing everything that we can to protect everyone’s safety. On our websites you can find the specific safety protocols that we have enacted.